When Monster's head-scratching invention turns into an overnight success, Robot becomes determined to invent something even more successful.
- The judge from the succeeding episode Litterbug makes his first appearance in this episode, however, with no dialogue as said episode was where he made his first major appearance.
- This episode reveals that despite bacon being a staple food on the show, there are other foods present as well, such as the cake Robot surprised Monster with.
- Robot's invention(s): laser-guided pop bacon, full-body scratcher, nano-dynamite-powered scratching cap.
- Ogo is briefly seen near the end of the episode.
- This episode shows evidence of how Robot, and few other characters, possess any real common sense in comparison with other characters.
Loudmouth: You know what I'd enjoy? Sewing your mouth shut with a steel cable! (laughs hysterically as others join in)
Robot: Well, how would you like it if i beat you at what you were best at?!
Monster: Why, I would be happy right now! I would be celebrating with hats and cake and...
Robot: Well, I don't feel that way! I've been inventing my whole life, and you just stuck a fork on a stick! It's not fair!
Monster: Huh... I guess that explains the lack of hats and cake.
Woman: Hey, Nessie! I just got married! (shows diamond ring)
Nessie: (angry) You know I'm still single! Get out, you backstabbing Harpy! (throws plate of bacon at her)